Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Electronics


While living in Witt, I have noticed certain things about the electronics. I mostly mean the internet and phone service. You can either connect to a wireless internet or a direct hook up. Both are about the same I believe. Both are also very inconsistent. I am able to freely surf the internet with no problems sometimes, but other times the internet takes forever or can't even connect. I especially get annoyed when I am playing Xbox. I enjoy playing online with my friends a lot, and the internet cuts in and out making it hard to play. The ITS people keep scheduling maintenance times, so I hope that they are working to make the internet better. I don't really use the phone very often, but it does ring a lot. When the phone rings, most of the time it is solicitations. I get voicemails occasionally, but I don’t have the password to check them. I must have missed that tutorial. The phone also has an annoying ring tone that usually scares me, but also I am not sure how to change that. Overall I am disappointed in the internet and bothered by the phone. I hope the internet will improve and solicitors will stop calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment